At 2Sprout, we build beautiful websites for start-ups, charities, sole traders and individuals. Our websites are built on WordPress, which is the most popular and reliable web editing software in the world.
All of our themes and websites are modern, clean, accessible, responsive on any device, search engine optimised and can be configured to individual requirements.
We offer options that suit most people but if you’re looking for a unique custom website, please contact us to discuss your needs. We will be more than happy to provide a quote.
JANUARY SALE – All our websites are half price for a limited period and for a limited number of customers on a first come, first served basis.
- Image and Video Galleries
- Contact and Subscribe Forms
- Social Media Feeds
- Search Engine Optimised
- Google Analytics
A simple website usually shows customers who you are, what you do and how to contact you, all on one scrollable page
- Everything in the Simple Pack
- Blog or News Page
- Optional Portfolio
- Full Social Integration
- Mailchimp Integration
A standard website enables you to share information through multiple pages, blog or news page and an optional portfolio
- Everything in the Standard Pack
- E-commerce Platform
- Paypal and Stripe Payments
- Purchase Tracking
- Integrated Reviews
An advanced website includes the WooCommerce platform to sell goods and services and advanced conversion tracking
* Prices include any VAT payable. Prices do not include the monthly maintenance fee of £12.50, which includes your website domain rental, hosting, secure backups and software updates.
Browse through our starting templates to help you think about the style of your website. Use the filters to narrow your search. We can configure any website template to meet your needs.
- Non Profit
Website Support Plans
An annual website support plan is an economical way to manage regular content updates on your website throughout the year. You pay a small monthly fee and we look after your updates. We also allow you to carry forward unused time for up to 12 months.
- Customise web pages, layouts and menus
- Add new content, stories, photos or videos
- Add new pages, forms or logos
- Create new landing pages or calls to action
- And much more…
The website support plan does not include e-commerce support or advertising and marketing on third party platforms, such as Google Ads and Facebook Ads