At 2Sprout, we think it’s important that our terms and conditions of service are clear and fair.
If you sign up to a social media pack or any other service with us, we will ask you to accept our terms.
The most important ones are summarised below:
1. Our obligations to you
- We will use our reasonable endeavours to complete the performance of the Services within the time agreed or as set out in the quotation.
- We will use reasonable care and skill in our performance of the Services we provide you in order to comply with any quotation we have provided you with.
- We may have to make changes to Services as necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement but we will notify you if this is the case.
- We will provide you with a quotation for the price of Services, either on a time and materials basis or on a complete job basis, depending on the Service in question.
- Where a deposit has been paid to us, it is refundable to you if we fail to deliver the quoted Services, unless that failure is not our fault.
- We can at any time assign, transfer, charge, subcontract or delegate in any manner any or all of our obligations to any third party.
- We reserve all copyright and any other intellectual property rights which may subsist in any goods supplied in connection with the provision of Services to you. This does not include content that we create for your website or social media accounts which becomes your intellectual property.
2. Your obligations to us
- You must provide us with all relevant information, materials, properties and any other matters which we need to provide the Services and ensure you have permission, licences or other consents to use such information. We can terminate services if you do not provide necessary information.
- If we provide you with a quotation, you must tell us within 14 days whether you wish to proceed, otherwise the quotation will be invalid. Our quotation will set out the work to be done, expected dates of delivery and a payment schedule.
- You must pay any deposit due and/or the balance of fees due within 7 days of the appropriate invoice being issued to you.
- If you want to amend any details of the Services you must tell us in writing as soon as possible. We will use reasonable endeavours to make any required changes and if additional costs are incurred these will be invoiced to you.
- You agree to allow us to display, share or otherwise use any content generated by us for you (your intellectual property) for promotional purposes on any of our websites, social media accounts or other platforms owned or used by us or our asscociates.
- You accept responsibility for any concern, complaint, claim or other challenge made to you or your business as a consequence of content posted through your website or social media accounts. Providing we have acted lawfully, we are not responsible for any reputational or financial losses or damages you may incur.